getting your nude on with maybelline stormy sahara

"You came into the wrong neighborhood, punk."
I really, really like a good nude. In fact, despite the large amount of bright lipsticks I own, a good nude will trump them all for me, every time. Which is why when my friend linked me to a post on the new Maybelline The Buffs line, I knew I had to have at least one (or all!) of them.

I managed to somehow make myself leave Walmart with only one shade, my favorite that I'd seen--Stormy Sahara. It's a muted peachy-brown, and if there's one thing I love more than a nude, it's a peach nude.

Swatch of Stormy Sahara in indoor light.
The formula is wonderful, creamy and easily opaque, not overly heavy feeling, and the only real scent/taste is that classic "lipstick" scent most Maybelline lipsticks have. It's cheap to boot, which makes it easy to stock up on one or six of these shades!

Maybelline Stormy Sahara in outdoor lighting, on lips.
I just might be able to convince people I actually was born with this, and they'll never have to know that maybe it's Maybelline.

Where to buy: Various drugstores, around $4.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bloglovin

peachy noon

Meet The Author

Noon. 25. American born, Finland residing. I really love dogs.